When you load up your John Deere Gator with those heavy loads your UTV can get stuck in the mud, snow or slush. What you need is the Camso UTV 4S1 Track System for your Gator XUV or Gator RSX 850i. The track system will let you tackle all those tough terrains and handle nearly anything that gets in your way.
Speaking of heavy loads, when your carrying heavy items and encounter rocks, your air filled tire can get punctured. With tracks, never worry about getting a flat tire miles from home. These tracks have a larger, wider wheelbase, allowing you to drive over mud and snow instead of sinking like regular tires would. When it comes to rocky terrain or uneven terrain, the full track system can handle that too. The tracks have a larger surface area, allowing them to find and grip rocks, uneven terrain and slick areas better than a tire can.
While your ground clearance will become larger, the low center of gravity will prevent your Gator from tipping over easier. Check out some of the features listed below and the brochure for further information to see if this track system is a must have for your Gator.
- Front tracks feature exclusive Flextrack technology, with flexible sides and slight curve toward the inside
- Flextrack technology provides better shock absorption and reduced vibration
- Provides a more comfortable ride than traditional flat tracks while reducing splatter from mud and snow Stud ready tracks
- Rodless track construction (no stiffener rod inside) for real all-season usage
- Easier and more precise steering
- These track systems can only be shipped to a business / commercial address. It WILL NOT ship to a residential address.
- This item cannot be shipped to Canada.
- Part number 6522-20-0610 and 6522-20-0886 has temporary body parts removal required.
- Part number 6522-20-1125 / 6522-20-0625 / 6522-20-1466 has permanent interference.
- Part number 6522-20-1280 / 6522-20-1295 / 6522-20-1374 has permanent interference and CVT / air intake vent kit recommended.
- Designed to work with factory suspension. May not work with a-arm guards and / or aftermarket arched or forward a-arms.