Want to keep the wind out of your face when you're riding your John Deere Gator but don't want to lose visibility like you might with your full windshield? We have the solution with the Half Windshield by Dot Weld for your John Deere Gator. Now you can enjoy the protection from the wind and elements while never losing your unobstructed view. Full windshields are great until mud or dirt makes you lose visibility so a half windshield is a great solution.
An excellent fit and seal are ensured with the windshield not only being contoured to the roof but also featuring a full-length rubber seal. The stainless mounting clamps and hardware are rubber cushioned for solid, no-noise mounting. So get out there today with your Gator, whether it's for work or play, and enjoy your ride with an unobstructed view.
Half Front Windshield Features:
- 1/4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatterproof polycarbonate
- 1-inch upper lip adds stability while diverting water and debris
- Contoured to hood with full-length rubber seal for excellent fit and seal
- Rubber cushioned stainless mounting clamps and hardware ensure a solid, no-noise mounting
- No need to remove the windshield for towing the vehicle
- Excellent finish with smooth, rounded edges
Please Read: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once the protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
Featured Blog Post: View this article to see which types, styles, and brands of John Deere windshields are the best!