Whether you are towing gear out into the field or just getting some yardwork done, CURT ATV tow balls and lawn tractor hitch balls are the perfect addition to your four wheeler, side-by-side or lawnmower. They feature industry-standard dimensions, a tested towing capacity and a durable construction to withstand the outdoor elements.
This CURT ATV tow ball / lawn tractor hitch ball has a 2" ball diameter. This standardized dimension will fit virtually any 2" trailer coupler, including small utility trailers, gear haulers, landscaping trailers, teardrop campers and much more (capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component). The trailer ball comes with a 1-3/4" x 5/8" shank to easily and securely drop into a lawn tractor tongue or ATV tongue or even a ball mount. It fastens securely with the included nut and lock washer.
This CURT hitch ball is rated to tow up to 2,000 lbs. GTW. This rating is stringently tested according to U.S. VESC V-5 specifications to ensure safety and dependability. The trailer ball is constructed from hot-forged steel for solid strength, and it features fine threads on the shank to increase the holding strength. This trailer ball is perfect for ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors alike. However, remember that the 2,000-pound rating is limited to the lowest-rated towing component.
To help the CURT ATV tow ball or lawn tractor hitch ball stand up to the elements, it comes with a durable finish. The hot-forged steel is shielded in a bright chrome plating that helps resist rust and corrosion in spite of rain, dirt, mud and snow. Whether you're embarking on a deep-woods hunt or working hard on the landscaping, this trailer ball is engineered to keep up and offer reliable towing.
Hitch Ball Features:
- Fits ATVs, UTVs or lawn tractors with 5/8" ball hole
- Fits 2" couplers and accepts up to 2,000 lbs. GTW
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Enhanced durability with chrome-plated finish
- Fine threading for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes one trailer ball
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank