Light up the night. Get ready to see the night like never before with Rough Country's Spectrum 20-inch Dual Row Light Bar! Boasting an ultra-sleek bezel-less design, it packs 200 watts of raw power and a whopping 18000 lumens! With both spot and flood beam pattern options, you'll get the perfect combination of distance projection and wide-beam coverage. The 20-inch Spectrum will light your way through the darkest trails on your next Overlanding, rock crawling, four-wheeling, or trail riding adventure.
Dependable durability. This high-intensity LED light bar features an IP67/IP69K waterproof rating with an impact and UV-resistant lens. Each light contains 40 -5W Osram LEDs and a tinted diffused lens to provide high-performance output with minimal glare while giving you optimal visibility on or off-road.
Installation and Warranty. Rough Country's Spectrum 20-inch Dual Row Light Bar is designed for easy installation, allowing you to get back on the road in no time. It comes with snap-on covers, base mounts, end mounts with hardware, a wiring harness, and an on/off switch so you can have it on your rig in no time. Plus, it includes a three-year warranty, so we've got your back when you hit those rough roads out there!
Dual Row Spectrum Series LED Light Features:
- 200 Watts
- 18000 Lumens
- IP67/IP69K Waterproof Rating.
- Spot/Flood Beam Pattern.
- Each Light Contains 40, 5W Osram LEDs.
- Tinted Indirect Reflector Design.
- Diecast Aluminum Housing.
- Impact and UV Resistant Lens.
- Sleek bezel-less design.
- Includes wiring harness and on/off switch.
- Includes snap-on cover.
- Includes base mounts and end mounts with hardware.
- Dimensions: Length: 22.8" | Depth: 2.65" | Height: 2.75"
In The Box - Parts
- (1) 20-inch Spectrum LED Light Bar
- Wiring Harness
- On/Off Switch
Notes - Important
- For off-road use ONLY.
- California Residents: Prop65 Warning.