40″ class homeowner grade model with a single cylinder manual start engine and manual blade engagement. Works great as an add-on to the side of a riding mower or zero turn mower for larger yards. Can also be pulled with an ATV.
Finish Cut Mower Features:
- 40″ Class
- 10.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Heavy Duty Homeowner Grade
- 4 Tire Design
- Manual Clutch Blade Engagement
|Engine Make||OHV Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Model||Power Built|
|Number of Mower Blades||2-20"|
|Blade Tip Speed (ft/min)||17,500|
|Cutting Height (Infinite Adjust Each Wheel)||1.0" - 4.0"|
|Blade Engagement Clutch||Manual|
|Clutch Engagement Speed||Manual|
|Deck Metal Thickness||11 GA|
|Deck Top Plate Thickness||11 GA|
|Pneumatic Fixed Rear Tire||13/500x6, 2 Ply Turf|
|Front Tires on Casters||9/350x4, Slick (Flat Proof Urethane)|
|# of Anti-Scalp Wheels Under Deck||3(2 Front, 1 Rear)|
|Oil Pressure Shut Off||No|
|Fuel Tank Size||2.8 Quarts|
|Blade Spindles||25mm Shaft|
|Drive Method||1 B Section "V" Belt|
|Warranty||1 Year Residential (Engine - 2 Year Residential)|
Lawn and Garden Hitching
Use on riding mowers and zero turn radius mowers
- The Lawn and Garden Hitching bolts directly to the existing hitch on any riding lawn mower or zero turning radius mower.
- Allows for close hitching of the AcrEase and telescopes in or out to adjust for the tow vehicles deck width.
- Provides a maneuverable quick response system with maximum stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks.
- When pulling one wing mower use the tow vehicle hitch (telescope hitch) (1) and short tongue (2).
- When pulling multiple wing mowers it is necessary to purchase additional hitching. The following pictures are suggested ways to pull multiple wing mowers with a tow vehicle that has a mower deck.
- The long tongue extension (3) is used when two AcrEase are pulled (one on the left and one on the right). By extending the left side AcrEase back, grass will not be blown onto the right side AcrEaseATV Tongue
Use on ATVs, Utility Vehicles, and all other tow vehicles without mowing decks.
- The ATV tongue hitches directly to the tow vehicles existing hitch with a provided clevis pin.
- Quick and easy initial installation.
- The ATV tongue can be quickly interchanged from the offset position to direct behind towing.
- Quick response maneuverablity and stability at high mowing speeds and on steep banks may be reduced slightly.
- When pulling multiple wing mowers the ATV Tongue is not adequate. To pull two wing mowers with an ATV, Utility Vehicle or other tow vehicle without a mower deck use the short tongue (2), long tongue extension (3) and rear hitch (4).