BRAND: MTX Audio
This amp is capable of producing up to 500W RMS and features 2Ω stability, making it the perfect choice to run two of the WET series subwoofers.
The WET500.1 is a mono block subwoofer amplifier with an incredibly small chassis. This amp is capable of producing up to 500W RMS and features 2Ω stability, making it the perfect choice to run two of the WET series subwoofers.
Marine Amplifier Features:
- Small Chassis
- Surface Mount PCB Design - Decreases chassis size, improves layout efficiency and increases vibration resistance without sacrificing performance or sound.
- Conformal Coated Circuit Board - Protects against corrosion or circuit deterioration due to exposure to moisture or salt conditions
- Variable Butterworth Crossover - a 12dB/Oct crossover that allows you to set the frequency your speakers will play down or up to
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Rubber Gaskets Around RCA Connectors
- Plastic Cover Over Control Adjustments
- Triple Protection Circuitry - Thermal, DC Offset, and Short Circuit Protection circuitry ensures the amplifier will protect itself in the event of a problem
- Weather Resistant in Accordance with IP55 Rating
|2Ω RMS Power Output||500W x 1 Channel|
|4Ω RMS Power Output||300W x 1 Channel|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80dB|
|Crossover||Variable Low @ 40Hz to 220Hz 12dB/Oct|
|Bass Boost||0 6 12dB Switchable|
|Maximum Input Signal||5V|