The Axia Alloys 6″ convex glass folding side mirrors are fully adjustable on the fly with adjustalbe tension at all pivot points.
The scratch resistant convex glass is housed in a billet aluminum housing.
These side mirrors are just under 6″ wide x 5″ tall and stick out 7.5″ from the outside edge of the mounting tube.
Extremly Strong Billet Aluminum construction. The best of the best. No plastic mounted housings with sloppy ball mounts like the competition.
Mirrors will mount on a vertical, horizontal, or tube of any angle.
We offer a liftime warranty on all our mirrors against breakage. FREE REPLACEMENT of your mirror insert.
John Deere Gator and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the John Deere Gators use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older John Deere Gator Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5" (4 seat versions have a 1.25" rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75" top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75" rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9" Bolt On mirror for rearview
Convex Glass Folding Side Mirror Features:
- Fully adjustable and adjustable pivot points
- Billet aluminum housing
- Mirrors measure 6" wide x 5" tall
- Mirrors stick out 7.5" from the outside edge of the mounting clamps
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty against breakage
Finish Color Options:
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.