No more zip ties! This base clamp is a must for anyone that wants a clean looking rig with nice aluminum mounts. Each clamp is CNC-machined from 6061 T6 aluminum. These small but mighty brackets bolt around any 1.50″, 1.75″, or 2.00” diameter tubing to hold any number of items. The clamp mates to our other parts – hydraulic brake line clamps and the blank clamps (200132/200138), with more variations coming in the future.
Each clamp is ½” thick and will clamp around any 1.50″, 1.75″ or 2.00” bar to hold items out of harm’s way. The clamp is threaded for two, ¼-20 socket head cap screws to secure the two pieces together. The bolts are supplied with this part.
We use coarse thread bolts in the aluminum because they are less likely to strip out.
Base Clamps Features:
- No more zip ties! Great for link bars and roll cages, a must for mounting any variety of items!
- Made from 6061 T6 aluminum
- Each clamp is ½” inch thick
- Each clamp is supplied with two ¼-20 bolts
- This clamp will not work by itself it should be ordered with part number 200132 or 200138
Note:-This is the base clamp, you will need to purchase additional parts to finish the clamp.