The Force Turbos BOV Assembly is designed specifically for any 2.0" or 2.5" silicone charge tube.
This product adds an external wasting to the atmosphere blow-off valve into any 2.0" or 2.5" silicone charge tube.
Blow-off valves are used to prevent compressor wheel surge, a phenomenon that readily occurs when you are on and off the throttle in an unvented, turbocharged engine.
BOV Assembly includes:
T-Pipe - Custom-designed Turbosmart blow-off valve - Constant tension double rib clamps for maximum clamping force - All fittings and hoses.
Comes as an assembly for 2 stroke or 4 stroke engines.
- Improves throttle response.
- Improves turbo shaft speed.
- Removes surge load on the turbo compressor wheel.
- Removes extra surge pressures on clamps, silicone, and connections.
- Regain the performance lost by not having a blow-off valve on your turbo system.