The Axia Alloys Cargo System is the most versatile UTV mounting system on the market. These two adjustable arms allow you to mount virtually anything to a horizontal crossbar on the roll cage.
These extremely strong arms are machined from aircraft quality aluminum so that they are strong enough for virtually any size cooler, duffel bags, toolboxes, camping gear, etc. When not in use they can easily be rotated up and out of the way for more rear passenger leg room or other cargo.
They are supplied with several different lengths of Velcro straps to hold both small and large items.
A roll cage with a horizontal bar either located in front of or along the side of the bed are required to properly use this mounting system.
MAKES A GREAT MOUNT ON THE TOP OF AN FJ CRUISER OR ANY OTHER VEHICLES ROOF RACK. All that is required is a parallel tube running above a flat surface for the cooler to rest on.
John Deere Gator and General OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the John Deere Gators use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older John Deere Gator Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
General (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” top crossbar only (rearview mount)
Ranger (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) 1.75” rear harness bar only
Ranger Crew (Pro Fit cage NOT ROUND use PF-OUT & PF-IN clamps) Use 9” Bolt On mirror for rearview
Cargo Mounting System Features:
- Designed to keep cargo boxes or coolers in position
- Adjustable arms allow you to mount virtually anything to a horizontal crossbar
- Arms are machined from aircraft quality aluminum
- Can be rotated out of the way when not in use
- Includes several different lengths of Velcro straps
- A roll cage with a horizontal bar either located in front of or along the side of the bed are required to properly use this mounting system.
Finish Color Options:
- Satin (Raw Aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (Silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.