It is useful for laying off rows, opening furrows, digging potatoes, pointing a ditch, digging trenches for water lines, and for general field prep. The subsoil point buts sod and loosens compacted soil. Attaches to CAT-0 / 3 Point Attachment Systems with the included pins.
Middle Buster Features:
- Rigid drop shank
- Heavy duty stabilizer frame
- Replaceable / Reversible, tempered
- In tegrated 3 Point CAT-0 quick mount
- Requires a CAT-0 Hitch / Three-Point Hitch (not included) already installed
- Assembly Required
- Depth from bottom of hitch to bottom of blade: 11"
- Cutting edge: 2" (W) x 7" (L) x 3/8" (D)
- Maximum cutting depth: 10"
- Weight: 29 lbs
- 8-gauge 3-point frame 10-gauge main frame tube
Note: CAT-0 is defined as Tractor Power up to 20 hp (15 kW)