The Dual Ball Mount Trailer Hitches by Titan Attachments are designed with a 6 or 8-inch vertical drop/rise adjustment made for consistent level towing. Forged from heavy-duty solid steel, the dual ball mounts come with a 2-inch ball and 2 5/16-inch ball welded together for maximum strength and stability. These heavy-duty hitches feature four or five adjustable ride heights along the channel, two pinholes on the shanks for additional adjustment options, and two corrosion-resistant pins. The hitch shanks mount into a 2-inch or 2.5-inch trailer hitch receiver tube opening and offer a weight capacity of up to 22,000-pounds (3,000 lbs tongue weight). Whether you are hauling a boat, work trailer, or utility vehicle, these adjustable hitches give the right amount of flexibility for proper towing height.
Trailer Hitch Features:
- Standard Dual Ball Mount
- Optional 2-inch or 2.5-inch solid steel shank
- Optional four or five adjustable ride heights
- 3-inch inside channel width
- Corrosion-resistant pins
- Easily flip and adjust in seconds
- Thick gusset plate for extra durability
- Overall Height: 12-in or 14-in.
- Overall Length: 18.5-in.
- Overall Width: 4-in.
- Shank Length: 11-in or 11.25-in.
- Shank Fits: 2-in or 2.5-in. Receiver
- Mounting Holes: 5/8-in.
- Top Ball Mount: 2 5/16-in.
- Bottom Ball Mount: 2-in.
- Finish: Powder-Coated Black
- Towing Capacity: 22,000 lb.
- Tongue Weight Capacity: 3,000 lb.
- Product Weight: 41 lb. – 51 lb.