Built to last, our line of FIRELITE® Transport skid units are made for budget minded departments. These capable, no nonsense wild land firefighting skid units will get the job done, are low profile and also have a rescue capability. We now offer an integrated FOAM system!
Weight and height varies according to skid unit. Some UTV models do not have the proper weight carrying capacity in the cargo bed area.
- All aluminum construction with bright aluminum diamond plate and aluminum tubing sub-frame
- Hose bed storage section for hard suction, forestry hose, nozzles etc.
- Pump features all stainless steel piping & brass valves (pump is stationary-does not remove from skid unit)
- Unit comes complete with the Darley-Davey® Two Stage High Pressure Pump: Twin impeller, gas driven pump powered by an available manual recoil 6.5 HP, 9 HP or 13 HP electric start Honda engine able to self-prime to 19'; Nitrile rubber seal & casing "O" rings; Low oil protection; One Year Pump Warranty; Two Year Engine Warranty
- Comes with 1 gated 1-1/2" discharge; 1 gated 1" discharge*; 1 gated 1" pump to tank refill; 1 gated 1" to booster reel; 1 gated 1-1/2" auxiliary suction; 1 gated 1-1/2" tank to pump
- Integrated 85 gallon poly water tank
- Pre-connected F4000 Series Hannay Reel® Manual Crank with 100’ of ¾" or 50' of 1" Boostlite Booster Hose
- Water tank sight gauge
- 2- 48" x 1" stainless steel grab rails at rescue area for mounting a stokes basket or long board
- 10 - 24" long Velcro D Loop Straps Included
- Adapter to refill water back packs in the field without starting pump
- Tailgate at rear of hose storage area