The 3 Star Industries’ modular full cab enclosure is a combination of a Vinyl Windshield/Top Combo, Soft Back Panel, and Soft Doors. The modular design allows all sections to work together as a unit or each section can be used independently of the others. The flexibility of the modular design allows full coverage in winter. When warmer temps hit, remove the doors but keep coverage front, top, and rear. For additional air flow into the cab, the rear panel can be removed leaving the vinyl windshield and top combo in place. The enclosure can be purchased with zip open door windows or a zip open rear window.
Additional product features are as follows…:
- Made using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) with a proprietary process that coats both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are manufactured from 30 gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook(Velcro), care and installation instructions Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 × 8 × 8 in
Please Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
Proposition 65 Warning: Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, https://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov