Controls at your fingertips:
- Electric start engine;
- Choke and throttle for the motor;
- The power take-off button to start or stop the snowblower;
- One switch to turn the chute and another to adjust the deflector
- Motor: 24 HP (Kimpex Number : 568022)
- Gaz tank kit
- Drift cutters
- Light kit
- Universal mounting hardware for the majority of UTVs.
- Battery support kit (batteries not included)
- Extendible Frame: The4.75'' wide frame is adjustable to different lengths, from 73'' to 112''.
- Dolly wheel:The dolly wheel frame supports the weight of the snowblower, so there is no added weight to the vehicle, and bigger wheels for better adaptability to any kind of terrain.
- Easy Re-Fueling: Black Gas tank certified EPA and non-removable
- Winch to lift accessory (1000 lb & more)
- Rear ball hitch (2'')
- Transfer of power:& an electromagnetic clutch to start the snowblower instantly.
- Reduction: A unique Type B belt system ensures reliability and a longer life span. The belt tensioner allows changing the belt within 5 minutes; a 7/16'' wrench is required to remove the belt guard.
- Mannoeuvrability: In order to offer better maneuverability when the ground is not frozen, the weight of the snowblower can be transferred to the vehicle's suspension, therefore avoiding that the wheels from sinking into the ground.
- HEAVY DUTY Gear Box: Assures performance in any type of snow removal and requires no maintenance
- Shear Bolts: Equipped with shear bolts, which is a preventive measure to reduce the risk of damage when a solid object is picked up but vigilance on the part of the operator is your best assurance against accidents or damage.
- Built tough with it's double-layered base along with other reinforcements, it will help reduce damage if an obstacle is hit.
- Performance: Equipped with a 22 HP (Kimpex Number: 568021) or 24 HP (Kimpex Number: 568022) Honda engine, it is without a doubt one of the most powerful snowblowers available for UTV's on the market, anywhere. No matter what quantity of snow needs to be removed, this is the machine that will do it.
Berco Two-Stage Performance:
- 1ST STAGE: Is the powerful saw tooth auger that breaks through any type of snow with ease?
- 2ND STAGE: Is the impeller that turns at a high RPM, which propels the snow to further distances?
- No more wasted time! This beauty attaches within minutes on most major brands of UTVs.
- The mounting system goes underneath the UTV and goes all the way to the rear to hook up on the tow hitch. It is adjustable for different lengths of UTVs. At the front, it hooks up to the front axles with some chains. It's that simple and quick.
- The vehicle must be equipped with a winch to lift snowblowers.
- If EPA is applicable in your area, be sure to choose a snowblower that respects it.
- Please verify measurements of vehicle to ensure proper fit and if optional extension kit for subframe is required. If the measurement from the front of the bumper to the rear ball hitch is longer than 106" you will need the subframe extension kit #700485.