Sub-Zero Synthetic 2T is a 2-stroke snowmobile oil that we formulate with select synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology. Sub-Zero is specifically designed for the demands of hard-running 2-cycle snowmobile engines. As a result, our premium, smokeless, low-odor, oil delivers optimum engine performance and maximum protection.
Furthermore, its unique low-ash additive system minimizes harmful carbon deposits and spark plug fouling. It prevents both piston ring and exhaust power valve sticking while providing ultimate high-temperature protection to air-cooled 2-cycle snowmobile engines.
Sub-Zero works excellent for both recreational and racing applications. Oil injected & premix 2-cycle applications - meets or exceeds JASO FD, API TC, ISO-L-EGO.
VP offers Sub-Zero in both one-gallon containers and a case of four.
Sub-Zero 2T Synthetic Oil Features:
- Provides ultimate anti-wear protection for critical snowmobile engine components
- Ensures optimum power output and throttle response
- Minimizes combustion chamber, power valve, and spark plug carbon deposits
1 Gallon, 1 Gallon X 4 Additional Information:
- Weight: 7.833 lbs, 7.75 lbs
- Dimensions: 12.375 × 12.813 × 15.25 in, 12.375 × 12.813 × 15.25 in