AJK Offroad machines our tubing clamp with three MALE DIAMOND KNURLS for a secure hold on the tubing you are clamping to. AJK Offroad,is one of a few companies that offer MALE DIAMOND KNURLS.
A male diamond knurl helps hold the tubing clamp in both directions from moving. Many people use these as brackets on their steering bars. It is supplied with six ¼-28″ socket head cap screws that hold the two pieces together. This steel mounting bracket can be mounted to your roll cage for removable tire carriers, racks, light bars, mirrors or anything else that you may want to remove from your off road rig from time to time. Many people drill and tap these clamps to mount mirrors, light bars, steering rams, or any other accessory.
Every AJK Off road part is proud to be designed and created in the USA!
OD Tube Clamp Features:
- 3-place MALE DIAMOND KNURL
- Only one on the market with knurls on the inside for extra holding force
- Works great for steering bars.
- Great for removable brackets, motor braces, or any other item on your off road rig.
- Wall thickness of ⅜”
- Includes six, ¼-28″ socket head cap screws that hold the two pieces together
Weight: 2 lbs
Dimension: 2.25 × 2.23 × 2.23 in