Are you looking for a versatile and long-lasting tent? If so, our Prospector 2 Series models certainly deliver. This Prospector tent is available in a sleek shade of grey, offering a compact camping solution that can be mounted onto any trailer, sedan, SUV, or truck with ease.
This tent boasts a spacious A-frame design, which provides exceptional headroom so that you are able to sit up fully in the tent and relax and unwind.
Not only is it highly practical and versatile, but it comes with a lot of useful features. This includes the four large internal pockets for storing camping accessories and gears, as well as the tight mosquito netting so that you are fully protected.
Unlike most other tents on the market today, the Prospector 2 makes you feel like you are sleeping in a plush hotel thanks to the two-and-a-half inch high-density foam mattress.
You will also be protected from even the heaviest winds and rains thanks to the 420 D rip-stop ventilate coated polyester canvas material.
Prospector 2 Features:
- Easy mounting thanks to universal brackets
- 2 person tent
- Soft shell rooftop design
- 8ft-6in telescoping ladder included
- Comes with skylights
- Model: Prospector 2, with Extension
- Seasons: 3 season
- Sleeping Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 95 pounds
- Packed Size: 50 x 42 x 11 inches
- Open Size: 48 x 84 x 50 inches
- Base: Aluminum frame, joists, sheets and insulated foam
- Internal Frame: Aluminum poles
- Mattress: High-density foam 2.5" thick with wash cover
- Anti Condensation Mat: Included under the mattress
- Ladder: Sliding adjustable aluminum ladder
- Canopy Fabric: High-quality rip-stop 420 D poly canvas W/R, waterproof 2000mm, mold and mildew proof and UV protection
- Rain Fly Fabric: 420-denier polyurethane coated polyester
- Travel Cover: Heavy duty 680g/12000D PVC
- Annex Material: 420-denier polyurethane coated polyester (sold separately)
- Tents will mount to most round or square tubing on the roll cage or aftermarket roof racking system
- The tent will not mount through a hard (steel or poly) roof, needs bars to mount to
- Disclaimer: All UTV's are slightly different and different modifications may make the installation more difficult or easier, depending. Modifications may be needed to make tents work with your accessories or setup.
- This is not necessarily a "plug and Play" install, mechanical knowledge is recommended.