Your john Deere Gator's cab isn’t complete until you have a SuperATV Rear Windshield installed. It gives you superior protection from the elements and the trail. Whether you’re kicking up tons of dirt or just trying to stay warm on a chilly day, a rear windshield will make your ride better.
We use the best parts we can to make installation as easy and secure as possible. The rubber bulb seal keeps air and moisture out and the steel brackets make sure it won’t rattle no matter how rough the trail gets. Plus, the whole thing can be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
The lightly tinted 1/4” polycarbonate we use in our windshields is virtually indestructible. It’s 250 times stronger than glass so that it won’t break no matter what you hit on the trail. Whether you’re throwing up rocks with your rear tires or rolling over in a ditch, this rear windshield can take it.
Unmatched Windshield Experience
With over 150,000 windshields designed, manufactured, and sold under our belt, you can bet there isn’t a company with more side-by-side windshield experience than us.
Not convinced yet? Take a look at this article giving you the low-down on everything about SuperATV windshields.
Everything You Need to Know:
- Virtually unbreakable?
- Rattle free?
- Eliminates suction caused by front windshield?
- Protects against flying mud and debris
- Eliminates suction that occurs with a front windshield on its own
- Made of light tint 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass and 25x stronger than acrylic
- Fits the contours of your cage perfectly
- Comes preassembled for easy installation
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Made in the USA
NOTE: Does NOT fit the Honor Edition Model
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov