The modular door/rear window combo consists of upper door panels lower door insert, and a back panel that can be installed with any hard windshield and hard top. The enclosure is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
The enclosure’s modular construction gives the user multiple cover options. Modular construction means each section of the enclosure works independently of the others. When it’s cold outside, the doors and back panel keep the wind and cold out. As the temperature warms, remove the doors and keep the back panel in place. So modular means you have options.
Additional product features are as follows…
- Made using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) with a proprietary process that coats both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are manufactured from 30 gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook(Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 × 8 × 8 in
Please Note: All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures.
Proposition 65 Warning: Product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information,