The back panel for the John Deere Gator 850 I is part of our modular cab system. Modular design means you have coverage options. Add the back panel and limit the blow back into the cab. While the back panel works beautifully with our windshields, doors, and soft tops, they work with any manufacturer’s enclosure accessories. Add a zip open rear window for more air flow when the temperatures rise.
- Available in Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo.
- Optional zip open back window..
- 100% polyester that’s professional marine grade fabric.
- Stabilized fit of less than 1% stretch or shrinkage.
- Water repellent, tear resistant, puncture resistant, UV and mildew resistant.
- Windows are made 30 gauge double-polished smoke vinyl.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multi-filament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Hand crafted and hand measured.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive Velcro, care and installation instructions
Upon receipt of your enclosure and prior to installing, please
- Inspect for any damages.
- Confirm correct fitment.
Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund.
NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Featured Blog Post: View this article to see which types, styles, and brands of John Deere windshields are the best!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov