Our short off road tubing disconnects work great for your SXS bumpers, roll cages, and removable racks. These flat tubing disconnects also work great to protect your engine and other vital components of your rig. Our offroad tubing disconnects work great on about any off-road vehicle including your UTV, Jeep, tube buggy, and side by side.
AJK Offroad tubing disconnects can be mounted close to other components by having both bolts start from the same direction. We use two 3/8-16 SHCS to hold the two pieces together. These are short in length for you to be able to weld them closer to the bends of your tube.
The tubing disconnect contains a large weld chamfer for you to be able to weld nicely to your tubing. We also have the end protrude in the tubing long enough to properly align in the tubing. We CNC machine these in house from 1018 steel.
Short Flat Tubing Disconnects Features:
- Flexibility to easily remove the tubing to access motor, spare tire, ect.
- Great for SXS bumpers and roll cages
- Bolts together with two 3/8-16 SHCS
- Both bolts start from same side for ease of installation
- These are short in length
- Sizeable weld chamfers