This small light mount allows you to clamp a wide variety of offroad lights directly to your front bumper or cage.
It can be mounted with the mounting hole in front of the tubing if there are clearance issues or behind the tubing for a very clean install. No need to purchase an expensive light bar or grind away expensive powder coating to weld on light tabs. These clamps allow you to put your lights wherever you would like them.
This small light mount has a .400″ (10mm) hole
Excellent way to mount the rigid industries dually as well
John Deere Gator OEM Roll cage Dimensions:
If not Profile tubing then the John Deere Gators use 1.75" roll cages.
2014 and older John Deere Gator Rear Harness Bar and Rear Bumper crossbars 1.5” (4 seat versions have a 1.25” rear top crossbar as well)
Small Light Mount Features:
- SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Allows mounting a wide variety of off road lights directly to on your machine's roll cage or front bumper
- Can be mounted with the mounting hole in front of the tubing if there are clearance issues or behind the tubing for a very clean install
- .400" (10mm) hole
- Satin (raw aluminum) - A bright and shiny with a smooth aluminum machine finish with no coating. Typically only used if you plan to polish, paint or powder coat yourself.
- Bright Black Anodized - A bright and shiny deep black color with corrosion protection.
- Bright Clear Anodized (silver) - Still very bright and shiny but offers corrosion protection and some scratch resistance.