BRAND: 3 Star Industries
you’re trail riding or hauling hay bales, the back panel blocks the “blow back” into the cab. For those days you need air flow into the cab, opt for the zip open window option.
- Manufactured using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are made from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- All other raw materials including webbing, binding, and hook and loop are heavy-duty.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Door Window
- Zip Open Rear Window
Note-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures. Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov