- Aggressive tread design that works great in a full range of terrains from muddy conditions to hardpack or loam. The Switchback covers them all!
- Tread pattern and wide footprint give exceptional traction
- Wide shoulder lugs protect sidewalls
- 25" thru 27" are 6 ply and 28" thru 32" are 8ply
• Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. Always maintain recommended tire pressure. Underinflated tires can overheat and fail. Overinflated tired can also fail.
• Tire failure hazard, which if not avoided, could result in death or serious injury. The load index and speed rating of your tired must meet or exceed the vehicle manufacturer's original equipment. Check your vehicle owner's manual for tire specifications.
• Follow the vehicle manufacturer's and tire manufacturer's recommendations for tire care, maintenance, mounting, and warranty. Allow only trained personnel using proper equipment.
• Any fitment suggestions on this site contemplate that a product fits the selected vehicle only in the manufacturer's original configuration. If your vehicle has been modified, the product identified may not be suitable and could result in death or serious injury.
Featured Blog Post: Need some assistance finding the right tires for your Gator? This blog post of ours should help!