Premier high-performance 10-ply radial tire. These tires were engineered using a computer-aided, non-directional tread pattern and specifically designed for desert, gravel, rock and sandy terrain.
- New chain type tread pattern increases traction in loose terrain
- Staggered shoulder blocks ensure consistent traction
- New rubber compound effectively balances traction and tread life
The Tenacity XSR is ITP’s first steel-belted radial design tailored for the extreme rider/competitor.
- Reinforced steel belts offer the competitive/aggressive rider improved puncture resistance; confidence-inspiring high-speed stability; and traction on par with light truck/off-road tires
- A more rigid body ply construction method provides crisp steering response
The Tenacity XNR brings the same high-performance as the XSR but is designed for recreational rider.
- Carcass built with premium Nylon body plies and CCB (continuous cap belt) in a lighter, non-steel belted version
- Nylon belts offer improved compliance for trail riding over rocks, roots, and rutted conditions at lower speeds
Featured Blog Post: Need some assistance finding the right tires for your Gator? This blog post of ours should help!