Track usage with ease using John Deere Gator Wireless Hour Meter - a Moose innovation!
Moose Wireless Hour Meter Features:
- The most advanced accurate, reliable hour meter made and the quickest and easiest to Install
- No connections required
- Automatically starts and stops from the running of your engine by sensing the resonance of the motor
- No wiring required; no power, just peel and stick
- Includes resettable trip as well as total hours accumulated modes
- Includes double-sided tape and mounting screws
- Waterproof; shock-resistant
- Built in battery has 5-7 year lifespan
- Comes with log book to track the service life, oil changes, valve adjustments, spark plugs, settings etc.
- Records and displays to 9,999.9 hours
- Hour glass symbol automatically appears when engine is running and flashes on/off to indicate counting time
- Push button to display data even when engine is not running
- Resolution 0.1 hour
- Works on any UTV or PWC automatically. 2- or 4-stroke
- Made with solid-state electronics, modern LCD; has superb environmental durability and enhanced functionality making it the best choice of all possibilities without sacrificing to performance, operation or budget
- Made with ROHS compliant components
- CE Certified; IP-68 Rating
- Designed, assembled and packaged in the U.S.A.
- (1) 2 1/4 in. x 1 1/2 in. x 5/8 in. black plastic hour meter
- (2) Small screws
- (1) 2 in. x 1 in.. self adhesive strip
- (1) Log book
Wireless Hour Meter Specifications
- Type Gauge - Hour Meter
- Units Each
- Weight 0.20 lbs
Featured Blog Post: Check out our blog post to read about the top speed of a John Deere Gator as well as how to increase it!