Whether your John Deere Gator is for work, play, or both, making a choice about what windshield to buy is difficult. If you can't decide between a full windshield, half windshield, or buying both for the different seasons, then the Folding Windshield by Dot Weld is a perfect choice. This windshield offers all the advantages of having a full windshield and a half windshield. When it's cold out, a full windshield will help keep the wind and elements off of you and will complete your cab enclosure. When the weather is nicer though, a full windshield can get mud or dirt on it, obstructing your view, and making a half windshield nice. A half windshield would help keep the elements and wind off of you while always ensuring you have an unobstructed view. Now, you can have all that in the Folding Front Windshield, just keep it in the up position when a full windshield is wanted and fold it down when a half windshield is wanted.
Contoured to the hood with a full-length rubber seal, the fit and seal are excellent. Rubber-cushioned stainless clamps and mounting hardware ensure solid, no-noise mounting. The quick strap system provides a fast and easy operation when securing the folding windshield in either the up or down position and rubber hood boots prevent damage to the hood when it is in the down position. A full-length, heavy-duty, high visibility, fully replaceable hinge is featured in the folding windshield.
- 1/4 inch thick U.V stabilized and shatterproof polycarbonate for durability and stability
- 1-inch upper lip adds stability while diverting water and debris
- Contoured to hood with full-length rubber seal for excellent fit and seal
- Folding windshields feature a full-length heavy-duty hinge
- Quick strap system on folding windshields provides fast and easy operation and secures windshield in up or down position with no unwanted noise or vibration
- No need to remove the windshield for towing the vehicle
- Rubber hood boots prevent damage to the hood when a folding windshield is in the down position.
- Excellent finish with smooth rounded edges
Please Read: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once the protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.