Just like that, there is snow everywhere and you're trying to figure out how to get down your driveway. The answer is easy as Everything John Deere Gator Offroad offers a massive selection of John Deere Gator parts and accessories that can build your buggy into whatever you need it to be. If winter has left you stranded, get geared up with a Moose Straight Blade Snow Plow System. These bad boys come with a slew of benefits from their construction down to their hardware!
Moose designed the John Deere Gator plow system with a blade that swivels within its five position options, which allows snow and dirt to roll off at any angle. The push tubes are tough-as-nails featuring a mount that offers extreme stability. Even the plow mount is durable and is also easy to remove with a tailgate-style latch system. No more getting snowed in with the purchase of this aftermarket snow plow!
Straight Blade Features:
- Formed from 11-gauge steel, blade curve design provides better snow/dirt roll-off at any angle
- Heavy-duty skids are adjustable and allow travel in all directions
- Available in 66" and 72" blade size
- Clears a 53 1/2 inch swath when angled
- Reversible, wide 3-inch wear bars for longer life
- Mounting frames constructed of 1 1/2 inch square tubing with heavy steel mounting plates
- 66" and 72" blades are 17" in height
- Swivels left or right to any of five positions
- Available in matte yellow or matte black powder coat finish
- Comes standard with a plow flap
- Made in the USA
Optional Winch Mount:
When you own a plow, it can be a pain to adjust the height by hand. When you order this optional winch mount, you can easily attach any Moose, Warn, or Superwinch winch to your machine to assist you in the snow-plowing process. Each mount is made of dependable steel and powder-coated black to offer the maximum durability you look for in your UTV parts.