The door/rear window combo consists of door panels and a back panel that can be installed with any hard windshield and hard top. The enclosure is made of 100% polyester marine grade fabric specifically made for rugged environments. This tough water repellent fabric is extra durable with high tensile strength, heat resistance, and long-lasting color.
Door/Rear Window Features:
- Manufactured using an acrylic-coated 100% woven polyester fabric (600 denier) utilizing a proprietary process to coat both the top and bottom. Our fabrics are characterized by excellent strength, durability, tear and abrasion resistance, dimensional stability, UV and mildew resistance.
- Windows are made from 30-gauge double-polished smoked vinyl. The vinyl windows are UV treated and built for the outdoors. Our vinyl windows are very durable, flexible and waterproof with a cold crack rating of -40F.
- Doors open and close using the strongest zippers in the industry made by YKK. YKK zippers are made using state-of-the art techniques that offer cross-wise strength that’s unmatched in the industry.
- High tenacity, heat resistant, continuous multifilament polyester yarns make up the marine sewing thread used throughout construction.
- All other raw materials including webbing, binding, and hook and loop are heavy-duty.
- Designed and proudly made in the USA.
- Comes with everything needed for installation, including self-adhesive hook (Velcro), care and installation instructions.
- Black and Mossy Oak New Break-Up Camo
- Zip Open Door Window
- Zip Open Rear Window
NOTE-All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence over pictures. Returns must be received in re-sellable condition to qualify for a full refund
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm https//www.P65Warnings.ca.gov