The Halo-RA is easily serviceable. The milled aluminum bezel may be removed and the convex safety glass may be replaced without having to replace the whole mirror.
The Seizmik Halo-Ra Rearview Mirror Features A Precision Milled, 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Bezel With An Abs Rear Housing Creating A Strong, Lightweight, And High Performance Mirror.
Rearview Mirror Features:
- 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum Cnc Milled Components— Precision Milled Hard Anodized Aluminum For High Performance And Durability.
- 304 Stainless Steel Hardware— High Grade Corrosion Resistant Hardware For Years Of Reliable Trouble Free Performance.
- Mounting Solution For Oem Header Panel— Specifically Designed Mounting Solution Utilizes John Deere Factory Header Panel.
- Stainless Steel Ball Stud Lock Bolts— Set Bolts Can Lock Mirror Into Plate Or Be Adjusted To Allow For Smooth Movement With Enough Resistance For Micro Adjustment.
- Aluminum Billet Locking Block— Locking Block And Bolts Lock Ball Stud In Place To Prevent Unwanted Movement Under The Roughest Condition.
- 3/8″-16 Mounting Post Thread— Popular Thread Used For Mounts In Most Custom Roll Cages.
- Laser Etched Graphics— High Resolution Laser Etched Graphics On Hard Anodized Aluminum Finish Won’T Wear Off.
- Shatter Resistant Safety Glass— For Maximum Safety.
- Convex Mirror Glass— Convex Surface Provides Super Wide Viewing Range With Added Image Stability. High Optic Glass With Chrome Plated Backing Provides Superior Image Clarity And Definition.
- Seizmik Design's Styled To Compliment All Seizmik Side View Mirrors.