The MX-CAM is a universal camera, purpose-built for motorsports applications, making it a perfect add-on for Stage-5 and Stage-6 Color Optix™ kits. The high-resolution color camera provides a crystal-clear picture for backing-up or rock-crawling. When paired with a vehicle specific installation kit, the T-harness allows for easy, error proof connections along with mounting brackets. Harness plugs directly into PMX-3 and PMX-8 source units with an included trigger wire adaptor. Camera requires corresponding vehicle specific mounting kit. Details available under Accessories tab.
Designed for the off-road and for use in Rockford Fosgate Stage-5 and Stage-6 Color Optix™ kits, the MX-CAM is a universal camera purpose-built for motorsports applications. It is equipped with several Element Ready™ technologies that resist UV rays, water, dust, and corrosion. Its durable design also makes it resistant to vibration and thermal shock where true outdoor resilience is a must. Corresponding mounting kits with a simple plug-and-play interface for easy, error proof connection. Designed for use with PMX-3 and PMX-8 source units, and compatible with any source unit featuring a composite video input.
Motorsports Camera Kit with PMX Compatibility Features:
- HD Video Resolution for crystal clear image
- Element Ready™ design protects against outdoor exposure
- Image display switchable from mirror to normal to accommodate rear or front installation
- 1 Year Warranty
- Image Sensor 1/4" CMOS
- Resolution 680 x 488
- Lens 120(H), 89(V)
- Video Output 1.0Vpp Composite, 75-Ohms
- S/N Ratio > 42dB
- Minimum Illumination 0.1 Lux
- Mirror Image
- OFF = cut mirror option wire
- ON = connect mirror option wire
- Cutout Diameter 19mm (0.75")
- Operating Temp -30 to +70 Celcius
- DC Power 12V, 70mA
- Operating Voltage DC 12V (8V-15V)
- (1) Eyeball camera with 11" pigtail
These products are protected against Dust, UV, Temperature, Water, Corrosion & Vibration.