Though your rig may be more than qualified for recreational use, it's also a tool for working your field or garden. All you need is the right implement. That’s where our friends at Field Tuff steps in with their line of aftermarket accessories. One system that is sure to add some functionality to your rig is the UTV Tiller with a 208cc Briggs and Stratton IC Engine. Your machine gets a whole new set of skill sets with this integration, but does it have what it takes to meet your demands?
The side by side tiller has 24 tines with a working width of 36-inches. It also has a manual lift, to make adequate adjustments, according to your terrain conditions. You can get a substantial amount of work done in a short amount of time. Why work hard when your rig can do the deed for you? Get outfitted today with a handy Field Tuff tiller!
- 12" pneumatic tires
- Number of tines: 24
- Tine size: 12"
- Working width: 36"
- Manual lift
Briggs & Stratton Engine:
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor for consistent easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Dual-clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures maximum protection for extended engine life
- Overhead valve design for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Ships to business address ONLY
- This item weighs 364 lbs.