We all know that your John Deere Gator is not only useful for work, but it's fun to play in. Know how to make your Gator even more comfortable to work in and more fun to play in? Easy, add a windshield! The Full Windshield by Dot Weld is an excellent way to improve your John Deere Gator, whether it's to complete a cab enclosure or just to keep the wind and elements out of your face.
The 1-inch upper lip adds more stability to the windshield while diverting water and debris away from you and your passengers. Since the Full Windshield is contoured to the hood with a full-length rubber seal, the fit and seal are excellent and the rubber-cushioned stainless mounting clamps and hardware ensure a solid, no-noise mounting.
Full Front Windshield Features:
- 1/4 inch thick U.V. stabilized and shatterproof polycarbonate
- 1-inch upper lip adds stability while diverting water and debris
- Contoured to hood with full-length rubber seal for excellent fit and seal
- Rubber cushioned stainless mounting clamps and hardware ensure a solid, no-noise mounting
- No need to remove the windshield for towing the vehicle
- Excellent finish with smooth, rounded edges
Please Read: Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film
- Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
- Ensure product satisfaction
- Confirm correct fitment
Once the protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
Featured Blog Post: View this article to see which types, styles, and brands of John Deere windshields are the best!